Update system data –print paper tags -look for tags need to be changed-take away overdue tags-ensure tags accuracy. It’s Time losing and low efficiency.
2. Continuous cost of consumable items (annual printer changing, ink and paper purchasing). It’s high expense.
3. Staff need to do overtime work because price changing always happens not in business hours.
4. Manual price changing mistakes ratio can be 6%.
5. Missing labels ratio can be 2%, high damage rate of paper tags for various reasons. It will cause repeated works, decline of staff satisfaction and increasing of customers’ complaints.
6. Failing to change price tags in time or pricing errors can cause price labels in-store not match your back-end database, and customers’ complaints will bring bad reputation and related penalties to the